[pct-l] Quincy to Burney Falls Late July

Gail vanvelzer at charter.net
Sun Nov 6 10:55:11 CST 2016

My niece happens to have her Masters in biology, specializing in mosquitos.  She said that the buggers are attracted to carbon dioxide....so stop breathing!  LOL!  Obviously, that can't happen, but different people do give off differing amounts of CO2 through their skin.  Anything you do to stop that transpiration will help.
Golly