[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 101, Issue 18

Eric Hunter eric.e.hunter at gmail.com
Wed May 18 18:29:05 CDT 2016

In 2013 we started a section hike from KM South. The management at the
store graciously allowed us to park our car in their lot for the month that
we were hiking. I did call ahead of time while planning our transportation
to confirm that it would be OK. Hopefully a substantial tip didn't dissuade
them from allowing others to do the same.

Our backup plan was to take a taxi from Inyokern. Pricing at the time was
$50 for the drop off, and back then there were flights into the Inyokern
Airport. Still worth keeping in mind, as it takes out any uncertainty over
bus drivers allowing you to get out between stations or hitching rides.

Eric