[pct-l] Sleeping Bag recommendations

Lucky Man luckymanhikes at gmail.com
Mon May 16 13:15:34 CDT 2016

I recommend Enlightened Equipment quilts. My 20-degree extra-long
extra-wide 900-fill water-repellent quilt is warmer, less expensive and
much lighter than my cleverly designed but cheaply stitched (in China of
course) Montbell 30-degree Superspiral bag, which leaked feathers from day
one. I just finished the PCT from the Mexican border to Walker Pass and
loved this quilt, will never buy another sleeping bag, especially one made
in China.
Of course EE's website notes that its down is not a product of live
plucking or forced feeding.