[pct-l] electronic charging--cameras

Marion Davison mardav at charter.net
Sun May 15 14:42:49 CDT 2016

I use a digital camera , Fujipix Finepix S 33880 that runs on 4 AA
batteries.  It runs many days on one set and takes excellent pictures.
It has many settings for the person who knows what they are doing.  I
just use it as a "push here dummy" camera, on the automatic setting all
the time, but I still managed to take a picture that got on the cover of
the PCT magazine last year.  It's not a small camera, but it zooms, does
video, and takes panoramas, and it's pretty rugged.
So I say you can still buy a decent digital camera that runs on AA
batteries.