[pct-l] ride request -- PNT (not PCT) -- Washington

Brill Stephen stephenbrill at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 10:02:36 CDT 2016

Hello there,
This request concerns the PNT (Pacific Northwest Trail, notthe PCT), near Mount Baker in Washington.
I am planning a hike for me and my son on the PNT from BakerLake (more precisely, from Komo Kulshan Guard Station) to Alger (near I-5,south of Bellingham).  I know we can getas far as Concrete via public transportation, but what I would really like isif some kind person would be willing to give us a ride from Concrete (or someother convenient place) to Komo Kulshan, hopefully on the morning of Tuesday,14 June.
If you are willing and able to assist us in this, pleasecontact off-list at 208-859-1835 (phone or text) or email (stephenbrill at yahoo.com).
Thanks in advance,

Steve (Moondancer)