[pct-l] Clothes

MARY E DAVISON pastormaryd at msn.com
Sun May 8 12:24:18 CDT 2016

My list is pretty similar to Marmots. Usually 1 long sleeve shirt and 1 short sleeve shirt. More bandanas. Less underwear. Long underwear top and bottom for sleeping. On AT the hiker joke is you can always tell the hikers in the laundromat - they are wearing their rain gear. In hot weather running shirts and extra short sleeve shirt are better town clothes. Some people put town clothes in a bounce box. Not too hard to wash/rinse socks and underwear if weather good for drying. I peel shirts if hot and try not to sweat them up much. (bandana on back prevents pack chaffing but leaves rest free.)Of course in sunny weather use sun screen liberally if you hike shirtless.

Medicare Pastor

Sent from my iPhone