[pct-l] KM to LA

Anthony Kawecki anthony.ray.kawecki at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 15:33:09 CDT 2016

Hi everyone!

Just thought I'd check if anyone knew of a good way to make it down to LA
(specifically LAX) from the Kennedy Meadows area?

I've found the Eastern Sierra bus line down to Lancaster from Olancha, but
I'm not sure how easy it would be to get to Olancha in the first place, or
if there's a better option out there. Please let me know of any
ideas/experiences! (Including if there's an easier starting point than KM a
few trail days in either direction, I'm not 100% confident on the schedule
yet either.)

I'm starting my thru-hike in a few weeks, and am trying to see if a trip
home for my sister's graduation will be feasible.

Thank you all for your help! Any advice is appreciated!
Anthony