[pct-l] Cooking System and Fuel

Mike Cunningham hikermiker at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 06:19:21 CDT 2016

The JetBoil is more efficient than the Snow Peak or Pocket rocket or Olicamp stoves, however the weight of the system with one can of fuel is more than the weight of the lighter stoves with a pot and two cans of fuel.

So the question you must answer for yourself is would you rather have the efficiency or buy more fuel?

Oh, the JB is MUCH faster, too.

HM