[pct-l] Trekking Poles

DayLate07 . dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 20:00:38 CDT 2016

I used cork handles for the PCT and had no issues with them.  I have about
3 to 4 thousand miles on these and the cork handles are still fine.

I don't think you are going to need the snow baskets.  The snow you
encounter will be consolidated and the regular baskets will be adequate for
the PCT.

Enjoy your hike

Day-Late