[pct-l] Heights

Rod Miller rod at rodmiller.com
Tue Mar 15 14:43:04 CDT 2016

On the New Zealand South Island Kepler Track, and possibly
others in NZ, the Track traverses in several spots a knife
edge ridge. I traversed that track during a storm and was
OK walking the ridge going slowly and not lifting one foot
until the other foot and both poles were firmly planted.
When I related the experience to a hut, he told me that he
had at times crawled across some of those edges. So add
crawling to your bag of tricks.

--
Rod Miller
Handcraftsman