[pct-l] Silk liner

DayLate07 . dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 19:49:30 CST 2016

Just so you don't suffer from confirmation bias, as most people that
respond will be folks that use a bag liner.  Most thru hikers do not use a
bag liner.  Some folk really like them, others think they are just not
worth the weight.  Personally I have no experience  with them - as I have
never used one.  This is just something you have to try and see what works
best for you.

For me, I'd rather carry an extra 5 oz of down in my bag than 5 oz of
liner, but I don't mind a slightly dirty bag.  I do try to wipe down some
of the grime when I can, if H20 is available.

Standard disclaimers (HYOH, YMMV)

Enjoy your upcoming hike

Day-Late