[pct-l] Clean and fresh

Drew Smith jdrewsmith at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 14:51:44 CST 2016

I wouldn't.  Leave them out in the bright sun for an afternoon - the UV
will kill off bacteria and freshen them right up.
If you do decide to clean them be sure to 1) use a front-loading washer and
2) rinse the washer out to remove traces of detergent and 3) use a
down-specific soap.  Or take them to an outdoor shop that will wash them
for you.

Drew