[pct-l] Metatarsal issues

Luce Cruz lucecruz13 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 15:40:10 CDT 2016

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 10:08 AM, Traveler <switchgoose at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I recently switched to the Brooks Cascadia 10 and feel that although my
> feet may have been an underlying problem already, the shoes have
> exacerbated the condition. Thoughts?

After hearing many great things about Merrell and the Moab Ventilator
boots, I bought a pair. They fit great, and felt good.

They made my plantar fasciitis flair up very bad. I wanted so badly to love
them, but ended up donating them to a charity after only a few painful
weeks.

It seems to me that folks with foot problems need to be very careful when
trying out new shoes before going on long outings wearing them. Any pain
and the footwear should not be worn anymore. It a shame, too, as these
things are not cheap enough to try them all until you find a great pair for
you.

--
Luce Cruz