[pct-l] Parking at Hwy 50?

Jeffrey Olson jjolson58 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 10:58:50 CDT 2016

There's an old ski resort at Echo Summit now used (or was) as a camp for
forestry people.  There is a HUGE parking lot there.  The PCT travels
right through it.  It's on the south side of the highway, about 100
yards in.  I've parked there a number of times, and once, when it was
closed, parked just off Hwy 50 in a smaller parking area on the east
side of the entrance road.     Good water there too, if i remember
correctly.

Jeff...