[pct-l] Cascade Locks parking and rides for hikers

Will M jalan04 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 18:40:09 CDT 2016

Hi Dennis,

I stayed at the hotel right next to the bridge in Cascade Locks and was
able to arrange for an airport shuttle with the front desk.  I want to say
it had the company "blue" in its title.  Anyway, its pretty easy to get
from Cascade locks to the Portland airport and then to  to downtown or you
could just have the guy drop you downtown as it is actually closer.  Sorry,
I don't remember the cost but I think it would be pretty reasonable for
more than one person to share.

We left our car in front of the hotel, on the street, for about a week with
no problem however I've been told that the area has a  lot of car break ins.

Also maybe contact Shrek and see if he can help you out or refer you to
someone who could.

There is also a bus but it seems like a little bit of a hassle to deal
with.  If you are hiking with another person its probably worth it to
arrange for the shuttle

Good luck,

Will