[pct-l] Bearikade Canister/Tent :)

Sabrina Harrison troopharrison at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 16:11:36 CDT 2016

I just bought a mountain hardware ghost UL2 and I love it - as much as I can for having never used it!! I read a bunch of reviews that all seemed to say it was good to go up in size, so you have room for your gear inside the tent. Still, it seems humongous in my living room (although it is empty, maybe it will make more sense once stuffed full of my things). I think the smaller one would have been fine though - and cheaper of course.
Cheers xx
Sabrina

Sent from my iPhone