[pct-l] I give up on yahoo, att, sbc...

David Hough on pct-l pcnst2001 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 1 18:19:03 CDT 2016

Yesterday afternoon I posted four messages to pct-l.     Two didn't get through until this
morning, and two just bounced after 24 hours with message:

From: MAILER-DAEMON at yahoo.com
To: pcnst2001 at sbcglobal.net
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2016 22:40:58 -0000
Subject: Failure Notice

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.
<pct-l at backcountry.net>:
Message expired for domain backcountry.net

I've had recurrent problems with yahoo bouncing messages FROM pct-l and had gotten used to
resubscribing.    Now that they are bouncing messages TO pct-l, I'll switch to a different
provider.      yahoo, att, sbcglobal, and others use the same yahoo mail infrastructure,
so if you are having problems, you might want to switch too.

It's not the fault of backcountry.net.      Other mailing lists that I am on, unrelated to
backcountry.net, have had recurrent problems with some ISP's.