[pct-l] Ride from Fresno to VVR

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Fri Jul 29 18:32:58 CDT 2016

I got off the trail yesterday at VVR and my wife brought me to Fresno for a couple of nights. But the road out to VVR terrified her, and she cannot take me back. I have left a message with VVR about their shuttle service but have not heard back yet. By any chance, is there anyone going out to VVR tomorrow (July 30) or the next day? If so, could I get a ride? I could meet you just about anywhere short of that 20 mile one lane road that leads to the resort. I am quite willing to pay a considerable sum to make it back out there so I can finish my hike.

Ed Jarrett (Eeyore)Web site: http://aclayjar.netTwitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.jarrett.71