[pct-l] Metatarsal issues

Traveler switchgoose at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 11:43:24 CDT 2016

Hi,

I just wanted to thank everyone who responded to my feet/metatarsal questions. Although I haven’t had the time to respond to each individually, I have really appreciated the feedback and have learned a lot. I did an 8 mile training hike yesterday using some of the techniques and suggestions provided and had no pain. Whew!

Thanks again!
Lisa