[pct-l] Fwd: confirm 38e93cc1a16926f8fdb265224455f9defc4409b2

Tyler Underwood u.tyler at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 26 13:11:45 CST 2016

I don't have either one of those set up.

I keep my email list extremely clean. I have maybe 10 emails in total not including the spam folder. I do all of my emails from my iPhone. If needed I could switch my email address to my gmail and see if that revolves the issue.

Thank you,

Tyler.

Sent from my iPhone