[pct-l] Closet Cleanup Gear Available

b j xthrow at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 16:37:48 CST 2016

Hi All,

Hopefully this version of my post is much more readable! I've learned the secrets to making perfect formatting on the pct-l list.  The secret is changing your email setting to 'plain text' or composing the email on a plain text editor, not Word.

Anyhow, I've gone through my closet and have a few things for sale.  Details are further below.
- Mountain Hardware Long-Sleeve Hiking Shirt (W Sz 10) $22
- Columbia Long-Sleeve Hiking Shirt (W Sz Lg) $22
- Point 6 Merino/Nylon ‘Continental Divide Trail’ Emblem Socks NEW! $15
- Sole Ultra Insoles, Mens 6, Womens 8 $20
- New Balance 470s, NEW, Womens 10 $25
- Nike Shorts, Women’s Medium $10
- Waist Pack by Outbound $10
- Hiking / Emergency Food: Powdered Butter $25

Shipping would be extra from WA and further details on the items are below.

Email me if you`re interested.

Happy hiking!

-Porsche / Rhiannon

___

Mountain Hardware Long-Sleeve Hiking Shirt

Mountain Hardware Long-Sleeve Button Front Shirt, Women’s Size 10.  Condition: New.  Peach colour with decorative trim on the sleeves and down the front, two pockets with hidden zippers, one over left breast, one on left upper arm.  Shirt is lightweight, stretchy, good sun protection, moisture management, perfect for hiking or just walking around town.  Mesh venting in the back and shoulders keeps you cool.

Measurements:
-Underarm to underarm 21”
-Armpit to bottom of sleeve 21”
-back collar to bottom of shirt 27”

___

Columbia Long-Sleeve Hiking Shirt

Columbia light-grey long-sleeve hiking shirt, Women’s Large.  Two hidden zipper mesh pockets on front, back mesh panel vented.  Excellent condition: minimal pilling on sides. Sun and ‘Go Away’ insect protection, sweat-wicking polyester.

___

Point 6 Merino/Nylon CDT Socks

New, Never used! Two layer construction, durable outer nylon layer protects the inner soft high-quality merino wool, wicks moisture, preventing blisters and odor.  Comfortable, breathable, durable, easy to clean, Medium (6 – 8.5 mens) with Continental Divide Trail emblem.  Sells new for $22 + tax + ship US.

___

Sole Ultra Insoles, Mens 6, Womens 8

Support with the thickest Softec cushioning (3.2mm). For high volume footwear use e.g. hiking and mountaineering, work boots, trail running and walking shoes and snowboard boots. Worn only a few times then they just sat in the closet. Retails for $45.

___

New Balance 470s, NEW, Womens 10

Lightweight, ventilated, great tread.  Brand new, never used! US size 10, Euro size 41.5.

___

Nike Shorts, Women’s Medium

Peach pink.  Wicking breathable, quick-drying 100% polyester, 14 inches across unstretched, comfortable stretch up to 16.5 inches across, inseam 4.5 inches, side from waist to leg 14 inches.

___

Waist Pack by Outbound

Waist pack by Outbound.  Sturdy retro style.

Back panel 17” x 5.5”, top panel 17 x 5”, height 5.5”

___

Hiking / Emergency Food: Powdered Butter

Unopened 102g (2.25 lbs) large can of freeze-dried powdered butter.  Sealed can makes it last forever.  Easy to make: mix with water.  Good lightweight protein and fat-rich high-calorie hiking, hunting, earthquake, or emergency food.