[pct-l] solar charger

John Papini johnthomaspapini at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 20:33:04 CST 2016

In looking for “battery cases” to attach to my iPhone 6S, I came across this external battery pack (not a battery case), which weighs only 1 oz. It has a 5000 mAh capacity, but it only weighs AN OUNCE.

Rather than get a 1800-3000 mAh battery case that weights 3-4 oz, I think I’m going get this 1 oz battery pack, and a separate protective case (or just use an Aloksak).

I haven’t found anything even close to being this small/lightweight, so thought I’d pass it along. If anybody has found anything lighter or more efficient, please let us know!

http://www.amazon.com/Portable-Charger-Certified-Superpak-Lightning/dp/B012YJ0Q2G <http://www.amazon.com/Portable-Charger-Certified-Superpak-Lightning/dp/B012YJ0Q2G>

John