[pct-l] Rain jacket / Marmot precip / Post by "Panama" - Cagoule...

Jeffrey Olson philos56 at live.com
Fri Jan 15 10:06:42 CST 2016

http://www.therainshed.com/patternpages/RSpatternPages_/RS280cagoule.htm

For those of you skilled with a sewing machine, this pattern has been
around for a long time...

As an aside, as others have stated,  if you work and sweat while hiking,
you'll get wet, regardless of whether it's raining or not. A poncho when
worn well - one with snaps and such, is much more breathable than a tube
(zippered)  jacket...

Jeff
Laramie, WY