[pct-l] Creepy

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Fri Jan 8 11:31:05 CST 2016

> We seem to have some creepy porno person who has attached herself to the PCT L. Maybe if everyone blocks her email it would help get rid of her

That "person" was most likely a spam-bot had subscribed itself to the
list, and was auto-replying to posts it received from the list.

It couldn't post to the list since all new members are moderated, so
it was just sending automatic replies to posts it got from
non-moderated members.

I blocked that particular account, but once a scam like this starts,
it seems to keep going for a while, so I would expect other bots to do
it again in the future

If anyone gets similar posts down the road, please forward them to me.

Thanks