[pct-l] Winter Ruck

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 8 07:08:24 CST 2016

Hi Shoomer. Don't know if I'll have that weekend off. But loved it last year. Anyone in the Casade Locks area, the Ruck is a great experience. Learn how to do a long trail from people who know. Experience someone going through your pack with enough time to then make changes. Asking questions in person helps. It's different than doing it in cyberspace. If you've done a trail come help share your knowledge. For the date look at the ALDHAWEST website. Hope to see you there
Marmot

Sent from my iPhone