[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 98, Issue 27 Transportatrion from KM North

tmjgame at comcast.net tmjgame at comcast.net
Sun Feb 28 15:43:57 CST 2016

Once at KM, look for other hikers or vehiclesat KM or at the parking area about a mile North of KM. I ran into to women last year as I approached KM form the South, they were eager to give me a lift out. BY out I mean the 23+/- mile out of KM down to 395. They dropped me a mile South of the KM turnoff on 395. I beleive its a shell station. Good place to eat, brew and get a hitch North. Once North. you can hookup up with hitches of the Sierra transit bus that makes its way up and down the 395. All towns North of KM are hiker wary and friendly. You should have no problem hitching all the way to Reno if necessary. Good luck. Enduro