[pct-l] Vegan Thru-hikers!

Candace Frederick candace at jfred.net
Mon Feb 22 15:24:29 CST 2016

Trail towns are usually where thru-hikers get to eat expansive,
calorie-laden meals at local eateries. Unfortunately for vegans, there just
aren't as many opportunities to do that. My husband and I are located in
Big Bear City and are vegans ourselves (and prospective thru-hikers) so we
would like to help out with some trail town vegan food that can satisfy a
thru-hiker's hunger.

We can also offer a place to crash, rides to/from the trailhead/PO,
showers, and laundry. We hosted a handful of wonderful people last year and
are looking forward to helping out again this year.

Please email me directly if you are interested!

Candace Frederick