[pct-l] Troublemakers

gary_schenk at verizon.net gary_schenk at verizon.net
Tue Feb 9 09:58:50 CST 2016

 Let's not forget that 99% of the folks you meet on the trail are some of the best folks you'll ever meet.

So it goes.

Gary

On 02/08/16, Richard Brinkman wrote:

Agreed Gary,

I was really taken aback by the complete disregard for 'Hiker Midnight'
early on in the hike. The lack of common courtesy is very evident in our
society and it has leaked onto the trail in my opinion. Fortunately, as the
hike went on, the subculture got much tighter and the respect much deeper,
with only one night north of Stevens Pass when I had to shake my head as I
did in Socal.

Roadwalker (2015)