[pct-l] Oboz Trail Runners For Sale

Jim Banks JimLBanks at verizon.net
Mon Feb 8 19:47:52 CST 2016

I have a pair of Oboz Hardscrabble trail runners for sale.  I bought 2 pair
a few years ago.  I used the first pair and really liked them, but then I
started using Altra Lone Peaks.  I prefer the Altras now, but if you don't
like the zero drop heels of Altras, then these are great trail runners. This
pair of Hardscrabbles have never been out of the box.  They  are men's size
11.  This model has been discontinued.  They do not have any kind of water
proofing.  They are sort of an olive green/gray color with just a little bit
of orange around the foot opening.  These originally sold retail for $115.
Price is $40 plus shipping.  Contact me off list.   JimLBanks at verizon.net

I-Beam