[pct-l] My first post since 2003

adin xraylimaperu at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 23:13:51 CST 2016

Well, I'm back. How many people now on the list were here in 2003? I recall
the discussions related to ultra-light, light, standard, and needing a
group of Nepalese sherpas to help lug all the gear ;-). I recall being a
supporter of mid-high boots and about a 25 pound pack. Well, that set off
an uproar!

But now, 14 years later, age and mishaps have taken their toll, and I'm an
ultra-light kind of guy--I have no choice.

I hope all are well and adventuring. I'm at about 6 miles per trek. It's
hard to believe both where I once was and where I am now.

Good luck to you, one and all.

marco3x