[pct-l] Section hiking in July

Jesse Bradbury jesse_bradbury at yahoo.ca
Fri Apr 29 16:42:53 CDT 2016

My wife and I are planning to hike Sections L,M,N,O in California from approximately July to the first week of August. We will be driving from British Columbia and were thinking of     Keeping our car in Sacramento, then taking a bus to Truckee to start on HWY 80. When we come out we thought we would take the bus from Redding back to our car in Sacramento. Does anyone know of a place in Sacramento with long term parking that is reasonably priced?

If you have any advice on the logistics of getting to and from the "put in" and "take out", we would love to hear them!

Runningbear....NKD