[pct-l] Ice Axe/Crampons for SoCal

Marcus pctl at marcusschwartz.com
Sat Apr 30 15:20:16 CDT 2016

I have the same start date, and my own plan was to not even buy them
until I get close enough to KM to make a good prediction about whether
I'll need them.  I figure other hikers will be blogging and posting to
the list about how much of the snow has melted, and I'm thinking
crampons and an ice axe might be completely unnecessary by the time I
get there.

But, this is my first PCT thru-hike, so take that strategy with a
heaping pile of grains of salt.

 -=Marcus