[pct-l] new to PCT

pinto139 at gmail.com pinto139 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 02:14:33 CDT 2016

Hey Alice !

I live in Washington and hike alone for days at a time, and. I feel perfectly safe!‎ I carry a spot but mostly so my husband doesn't worry.

Regarding water I'd get some sort of tablets/iodine or filtration. I am sure 99.999% of the time it is fine, however having just recently suffere‎d from food poisoning after a decade I would hate to see you be miserable during your hike.

Good luck and hope to see you on the trails :)

Holly

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.