[pct-l] Navigation myths and truths

RMarquis hrsnarnd at webformixair.com
Thu Apr 14 15:14:15 CDT 2016

These myths and truths are so very true.  And if you have friends and/or family back home who would like to watch your progress as you journey north, or south, I have an Inreach Explorer emergency locator for sale that enables just that.  It is a satellite communicator and GPS tracking device that has the capacity to send & receive text messages to those loved ones back home, and heaven forbid, SOS messages to emergency persons.  It tracks your route and GPS waypoints, even when you’re out of range of cell phone towers and wireless networks.  These work on a monitoring system that asks for a monthly remittance with differing programs to chose from.
The prices I’m seeing on the internet for the Inreach Explorer go from $340 (used) to as high as $380 (new).  Mine is obviously used but includes a good luck charm with it as I never had to call for emergency help while carrying it last summer.  ; )  I’m asking $240 for it and will ship it free to anywhere in the United States.
Let me know if you’re interested.
All for now, gotta to ride,
Rhonda
hrsnarnd