[pct-l] Washington Snow Advanced Course published!

Ned Tibbits ned at mountaineducation.org
Fri Apr 8 02:25:37 CDT 2016

Mountain Education's steep snow skills course for SoBo PCT thru hikers (SAC-PTO-W.3) and Full Course Description with admissions info, dates, costs, recommendations, and course itinerary are now published on its wilderness school website!

If you plan on starting your SoBo journey this July and don't have the requisite snow skills to stay safe on steep terrain, we offer a way to get that training on your first three days on trail. We want everyone to know how to wisely deal with snow because you'll have plenty of it through much of Washington as you continue south.

If this is of interest, for more information go to: http://mountaineducation.org/snow-advanced-course-pct-thru-hikers-only-washington/

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education, Inc.
www.mountaineducation.org
ned at mountaineducation.org

Mission:
"To minimize wilderness accidents, injury, and illness in order to maximize wilderness enjoyment, safety, and personal growth, all through experiential education and risk awareness training."