[pct-l] Coconut oil and laird superfood

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Sun Apr 3 07:11:50 CDT 2016

Pre-packaged items are not just limited to coconut oils, et al. I buy packets of olive oil at the Carraba's chain restaurant. I've scored indiv. packets of mayo at restaurants (they'll usually sell a few reasonable), and once I found a box of relish packets at the local restaurant supply store (public shoppers welcomed). A single pack of tuna, with mayo and relish, equals instant tuna salad. But I would recommend not eating this where you camp - smells good to critters, too.

Ketchup, peanut butter, and salad dressings are also available in packets. I've never used it, but http://www.minimus.biz has lots of choices, as does Amazon.

Good eatin', y'all!

Mango