[pct-l] Washington Section

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Thu Oct 22 18:02:03 CDT 2015

August is the warmest, driest month, and the whole state is in a  serious
drought right now, and possibly into next summer. This should mean less  rain
as long as the drought persists; the 15-16 winter forecast is for drier
(less snow) and warmer (more or faster snow melt).

Bob  "Trekker" Brewer
Genealogy is chasing the dead, while irritating the  living.

In a message dated 10/16/2015 2:49:58 P.M. Central Daylight Time,