[pct-l] Any southbounders out in this flooding?

vanvelzer at charter.net vanvelzer at charter.net
Thu Oct 15 19:03:47 CDT 2015

I can attest to this. First, I live in the affected area and while we
didn't have a lot of rain, it was a downpour for the time it lasted.
Second, when I was caught in the landslide with my horse last year,
there had been a lot of rain 10 days prior that made the trail very
unstable. It was in the Station Fire area, that happened about 5 years
before my accident. That's when the roots start degrading and don't
hold anything back.Golly