[pct-l] NYT article on female long distance hikers

gary_schenk at verizon.net gary_schenk at verizon.net
Mon Nov 9 17:35:16 CST 2015

 If you drink from water caches, if you eat from coolers, etc, you are supported. At least to me.

Gary

On 11/03/15, Scott Williams wrote:

Terrific article! Jennifer Pharr Davis does a great job of explaining the
differences between supported and unsupported times on the long trails, and
the differences and abilities of men vs women. There's good reason that
Anish, Heather Anderson now holds the unsupported records for both the PCT
and the AT. Go Anish! This is worth the read.

Shroomer