[pct-l] Uniqlo jackets

Tim Umstead tumstead96 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 12:57:43 CST 2015

The Uniqlo fit my wife and kids as expected.  We were working from the
sizing charts on their web site.  I found mine to be a little to small
across the shoulders and I had to go up one size to a large.  If you are
layering you might want to consider going up one size.  When we bought ours
we ordered them online from Uniqlo.  We did drive to their closest store to
exchange mine.  The company has a lot of color choices, everyone got a
different color.

Here is a good review done by PMags on the Uniqlo jacket in Trail Groove
online magizane.

http://www.trailgroove.com/issue18.html?autoflip=73

The Ravens
PCT '96 and '15