[pct-l] Eating while backpacking...

Scott Diamond scott.diamond.mail at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 13:35:36 CST 2015

I also love the ideas. I see a few ideas with bagels/bread. Tha means I
need to stop by a town. Maybe there are enough stores that it isn't a
problem?  I don't know of any bread I can buy that would last from when I
pack my boxes in April until I open them. Correct?

I hadn't thought of instant refried beans. I definitely look into that. I
know I'll want variety. I cannot each trail mix all summer. And I'm *trying
*to be healthier. That is I don't want to live off of pop-tarts and
snickers bars.

Thanks for the suggestions and please keep them coming.

       -Scott