[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 89, Issue 25

casey cox casey.cox at att.net
Mon May 25 12:42:32 CDT 2015

Brian

It's not uncommon to have a 2-3 day wet cold weather event in May, some years may even happen twice.  This season is very uncommon but it does appear to finally be over.  Remember when you get weather reports that say a 20% chance of rain that means 20% of the area is expected to get rain.   That 20% is almost always along the crest.

Casey
Sonora Pass Resupply

 Message: 2