[pct-l] Getting from the Trail South of the Sierras

Robert Henry rrh.henry at gmail.com
Sat May 23 18:50:46 CDT 2015

The Inyokern Airport (IYK) no longer has commercial service. IYK is in the
the Indian Wells Valley, reachable by hitching from Walker Pass or Kennedy
Meadows; the airport is featured in many car ads now, and was built as a
B29 dispersal field.

When I inquired back in January 2015, the IYK public affairs person said
they might have commercial service sometime in the summer.  But priceline
doesn't know of anything now.