[pct-l] Sierra webcams

Paint YW paintyourwagonhikes at gmail.com
Sat May 9 23:16:26 CDT 2015

With reports of recent snowfall being reported up in the big mountains,
I wanted to see the results with my own eyes... but from afar.
I'm currently off trail, attending to affairs in IL.
I entered "Sierra webcams" in a search engine and was pleasantly surprised
by the results.

The first site has an interactive map with way-points that connect to 118
webcams in various locations.

http://www.sierracamnetwork.com

The second site has the names of locations where one or more webcams is
available.

 http://www.sierranevadacams.com

FYI: As I post this entry, nightfall is reaching the webcam sites, so the
views may be less than useful. Try again in the daylight hours.

A further search using additional verbiage, may bring greater results.

See ya' out on the trail in about 10 days.

PaintYW