[pct-l] Lost hiker

Drew Smith jdrewsmith at gmail.com
Tue May 5 18:40:30 CDT 2015

Amen, brother.  That is the true meaning of Murphy's Law - not that things
always go wrong, but that given enough time, something eventually will.
Spend enough time in the backcountry, and some confluence of events -
weather, injury, gear failure, poor navigation, group dissension - will
conspire to create a dangerous situation. One of those things is bound to
happen sooner or later.  The trick is to avoid having two or three of them
combine to create a tragedy.

Drew/Happy Hour