[pct-l] (no subject)

Timothy Potter tpotter7 at icloud.com
Sun May 3 20:32:51 CDT 2015

I'm hiking solo and it is great. I feel much safer on the trail then in any normal city. You can easily find others to hike/camp with for periods of time if that is what you like or you can be on your own at the end of the day. I have also met quite a few solo Female hikers as well who were doing well.

Could Rider