[pct-l] Ultralight Quilt For Sale

walt Durling durlfam4 at icloud.com
Fri Mar 20 15:29:53 CDT 2015

For anyone who may be looking for a backpacking quilt for this year's trek, I have a Mountain Laurel Design  Spirit Quilt 28.  Purchased last year for my PCT section hike. Used for about 2 months. In great condition. Aired out and cleaned and put away last fall.

It weighs 23 ozs and is a full length.  Made of Climashield Apex synthetic - get it wet, no problem keeping warm. It has straps for pulling the bag over your pad to keep it in place.  Comes with it's nylon stuff sack.

I hiked the high Sierra last early May with nightly temps in high 20s to low 30's.  Wearing a  lightweight base layer, I kept toasty.   Go to MLD's website for more info on it.

I'm asking $100. Firm.  walt

Sent from my iPad