[pct-l] Trekking Poles

Ron Graybill rgraybill44 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 12:37:52 CDT 2015

Another advantage for using poles is that when you go uphill, you can use
your arms to propel yourself forward  if you hold and use the poles like a
cross country skier.  In other words, keep them angled backwards and don't
swing them--just claw your way up the mountain with them.

Ronald D. Graybill
11832 Fordham Place
Riverside, CA  92505
rgraybill44 at gmail.com