[pct-l] running on the PCT

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Mon Mar 16 17:33:30 CDT 2015

But what if the runners are "nekkid"? I was going nobo in 2012, between castle Crags and Etna Summit, when a guy and girl came running toward me. Yes, I was surprised, and yes, I stared. What did you expect me to do? So long as the runners are unclothed, I'm all for it.

Mango

http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=388035