[pct-l] do you like to run on the PCT?

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Sun Mar 15 13:45:54 CDT 2015

I would like to offer up a partial solution to the conflict here. Just food
for thought. Knowing the general timing of the PCT NOBO hikers each
year......could the trail running events in the SOCAL area be schedules
after the herd of hikers are past ?? Up north in Oregon.....plan the events
before the PCT hikers get there.

I don't give a hoot if trail runners are on the PCT or not......but get
real people. Don't intermingle runners with hikers. Everyone is out to have
a good time and enjoy the beauty of the trail.  If that doesn't work then
the hikers should take their breaks in the middle of the trail and explode
a couple of packs. Set up stoves and cook lunch.......:)  For you that just
got your undies in a bunched up situation.....I'm just being facetious.

Andrea
PCT MOM